The Family (Or most of them)

The Family (Or most of them)
The Family

August 19, 2006

HELLO CHINA, JAPAN, SOUTH AMERICA...

JUST A QUICK POST TO SAY HI TO THOSE I'VE SEEN REFERRED TO AS "LURKERS..." PEOPLE WHO VISIT A BLOG BUT NEVER LEAVE A COMMENT.

FIRST, YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE, EVEN IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO SAY HELLO.

STILL, YOU ARE A MYSTERY.

So how do we know you have come here and left without saying a word? Have a look down the right hand sidebar of my blog, all the way to the bottom, down to my Cluster Map.

Click on it for a larger image. Then look at the red dot that's located right where you live.

I know people from China, Japan, New Zealand, what appears to be Russia, likely Finland and maybe Sweden, Italy, Morocco, Spain, Brazil, Argentina, have all stopped by.

And you've peaked in from Churchill in the northern part of Manitoba, Regina, Saskatchewan, some other countries in Central Europe that are too small to determine and many other locations in North America.

You all have visited. And I thank you for that. While of course I'd like to hear from you -- even just to say hi -- and possibly pay a return visit to your own space, I respect your right to just walk in and silently walk out.

The door here is always open.


11 comments:

  1. Do what I did and add
    'would it kill ya to comment?'
    on your blog and flush them out!
    I know some people think that they don't have anything intelligent or funny to add...

    so..

    did you notice anything intelligent or funny about the post???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm acknowledging their existence is all and saying hi, kinda like visitors from outer space.

    Not trying to flush them out.

    Intelligent or funny about what post?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEL-LO!?
    Earth to Spaceship A-Rye-n'Coke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you SURE you're on Earth and not on Pluto, where it's very cold? I fear your brain has frozen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They've arrived on your blog to study Canadians and between you and HE, they're getting a fairly good idea of what goes on in the Canadian mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. u forgot me...im from Malaysia... :P

    hahaha...good post...but i would personally love to see a couple dozen comments...it would b really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MJ:

    Which isn't very much, apparently...

    Ghosty:

    Didn't forget you GP but I thought you were in Indonesia, not Malaysia. Sorry.

    Better bone up on my Blogger Geography.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your lurkers are probably all NSA technicians from hidden listening posts in all those areas >B^D>

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, Fronty, so that's the "click click" I've been hearing every time I sign on to Blogger...

    They'll never take me alive...

    ReplyDelete
  10. They don't need to . . . muwahahahahahah. muwhahahahahahahahah.
    muwhahahahahahahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice one mate!

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete

If you choose to use anonymous to comment, it is only fair that I reserve the right to obliterate your comment from my blog.