The Family (Or most of them)

The Family (Or most of them)
The Family

March 24, 2010

Spring has Sprung? Sure...

It snowed in Winterpeg today, so fittingly, I have taken pix of the snow in my apartment's pool and pix of the nearby hockey arena where I both played as a kid and later coached.

This pic is sideways, but I am too lazy to change it. Deal with it!
In this pic, I am trying to show that the snow had almost entirely melted. Doh!
Here's that pool! It really CAN get hot here in the summer time!

4 comments:

  1. Way to go.
    This posting was a timely informative piece.

    I'm sure that most of your out-of-town fans believe that Whateverpeg is always under ten feet of snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You idiot, it was SUPPOSED to be timely and INFORMATIVE.

    What I didn't tell people esecially in The U.S., was that it can get to above 100 here in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the pool frozen enough to skate on?

    I'd probably be out there making obscene snow people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ErosWings: I expect that if it hasn't melted yet, it will soon. But you can still make obscene snow people.

    I'll take the pix and then we can sell prints for 5 cents apiece.

    ReplyDelete

If you choose to use anonymous to comment, it is only fair that I reserve the right to obliterate your comment from my blog.