The Family (Or most of them)

The Family (Or most of them)
The Family

May 15, 2006

An Introduction

I've seen and watched friends start up blogs and have a lot of fun doing it...and getting responses to their thoughts, hopes, jokes, dreams, sex lives, parenting paranoia and all other details of their everyday lives.

I'm not sure what's going to come out of me or when or how often, but I know this is a completely new way of having a voice in the world.

Whether the audience is one or 1,000, it's still my voice and seeing what you've written about you is maybe the most instructive dialogue you'll have all day.

So hello, cyberspace.

2 comments:

  1. Ground control to Spaceship Orion...beam me up!
    Congrats on your maiden voyage.

    Shoot for the stars but keep your feet on the ground and you'll do just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh....

    Not sure this my medium, so to speak. Haven't found out what I want to say, nor how to say it.

    But thanks for droppin' by...

    ReplyDelete

If you choose to use anonymous to comment, it is only fair that I reserve the right to obliterate your comment from my blog.